A pro bono immigration attorney helps a person in obtaining a visa and to enter a particular state or country like the United States. Whether one needs a visa or not is generally told by these attorneys. If one is coming to the state due to a job offer, the employer of the person will probably be hiring an attorney or someone with a specialized training in the same field for performing the immigration procedures.
Immigration Services by the Attorneys
Many times immigration legal advice is necessary when one becomes frustrated due to the time-consuming procedure of either getting the green card or for bringing his family members to the US. The attorneys are also known to help people who are having debatable backgrounds that are prohibiting them from getting the green card. In most of the cases, if one fails to get an advice from the attorney, he can face trouble between the issues of deportation and permanent residence. Most of the attorneys who deal with the immigration cases are able to give a free consultation regarding the issues of Canada immigration. On the other hand, there are also lawyers who deduct the consultation charges directly from the total fees.
It becomes necessary to seek the advice of the immigration attorneys if:
- One has committed any crime or is convicted with the same
- If the prior applications of the person has got denied
- If one has initiated the whole process all by himself and then simply cannot understand what is to be done next
- If one has been deported or has been forced to leave the State.
- If the person has a communicable disease.
- If one has been waiting for a long time without any response even after filing his immigration forms.